Welcome the only dance course that teaches you how hack the system and learn what the pros took years to learn. ORIGINALLY $67 NOW Only $37 - For A Limited Time Only!
Have you always wanted to learn how to house dance but the steps just seemed too difficult? Do you never know how to start? This course is designed to not only teach you the foundation of house dancing but also to show how to unleash your inner creativity.
- Are you overwhelmed by the intricate steps involved with learning house?
- Are you trying to learn new moves and break plateaus?
- Easily learn the framework I use to make up new moves
- Learn what the pros don't teach but DO!
ZERO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- When you are at a club or at a party become the center of attention!
- Be so confident on the dance floor that no one can take their eyes off you
- Learn intricate moves easily and painlessly
- Be a BADASS dancer!
This Course is broken down into 4 Modules and over 50 videos!:
- The Groove
- Learn the basic groove that makes house dance - house
- Use the groove to stay on beat and dance without running out of moves
- The Steps/Techniques
- Learn the steps and technique of your favorite dance moves
- Dynamic Module
- Learn the different factors to turning a single move into an ARSENAL of moves.
- Learn the secrets the PROS use to look confident in their dance
- Creation Method
- Learn to craft your own style using very easy concepts
I have also included a BONUS section for Motivation and growing as a dancer and person.
The best part about this course is you can go as fast or as slow as you want.
Learn all the moves but continue to go back and master each move so you can destroy the dance floor.
You don't need to practice everything, just take your favorite moves and master those.
Born and raised in New York City, Erich has been dancing to Michael Jackson videos since he was 5 years old. In 2000, he got into hip-hop and learned how to breakdance where he started a crew with his friends from school for fun. In 2005, he started dancing seriously, taking classes at Broadway Dance Center, PMT dance studio, Pearl dance studio and creative image where he learned from pioneers of hip hop and house dancers such as Ejoe Wilson, Marjory Smarth, Ken Swift, Shabba Doo and many others. He then joined Rhythmology Dance Company based in Bergenfield New Jersey and started choreographing for the team. He is also one of the founding members of the freestyle dance crew Part Time Models. They have won various dance competitions around the east coast and have made a name for themselves in the Hip-hop community.
StartThe D-Pad Concept (3:35)
StartLoose Legs (2:34)
StartThe Train (2:18)
StartPas De Bourree (2:39)
StartThe Setup (2:15)
StartThe Crosswalk (1:56)
StartSalsa Step (2:24)
StartSalsa Hop (2:31)
StartScribble Foot (3:09)
StartSpins & Turns (3:01)
StartCriss Cross (0:58)
StartHappy Feet (2:20)
StartThe Dolphin (5:08)
StartHeel Toe (2:12)
StartSponge Bob (1:32)
StartTip Tap Toe (1:03)